April 7 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Foundation for Faces of Children has invited Michael Williams-Stark of “Making Faces” to return for another FREE one-day workshop for FFC families on Saturday, April 7. Last year’s program, designed specifically for children with facial differences, provided valuable messages to all who attended – FFC children, friends, family, and board members alike.
Objectives of the “Making Faces” Workshop:
• Improve communication skills
• Encourage self-expression and teamwork
• Challenge and support individual capabilities
• Build confidence and self-esteem
• Inspire kids to follow their dreams
• Create an environment of acceptance and caring
• Have fun and be creative
Please join us for some fun and meet new friends! This event is FREE. It is sponsored by the Foundation for Faces of Children.