There are many ways you can help the Foundation for Faces of Children. Financial donations are always appreciated, but donations of time and talent are greatly needed to support the fundraising and outreach events that help us to further our mission.
Together we help children to put their best faces forward
Your financial contribution helps to fund programs and events for patients and families, providing them with the most accurate, up-to-date, and accessible information about facial differences, and to advocate for the best care possible for children with facial differences. Support for the educational endeavors of FFC comes solely from donations, grants, and fundraising initiatives. We need your help to continue our work and make a difference for children with craniofacial conditions and their families.
Here are some of the many ways you can support FFC:
- donate in honor of your favorite physician,
- take part in the Paces for Faces Walk or sponsor a walker,
- celebrate a wedding or other special occasion with a gift to FFC,
- remember a loved one with a memorial gift,
- make a donation of appreciated stock, or
- host a benefit, such as a concert or sporting event.
Financial donations can be made directly online via PayPal (on the right) or via mail:
Foundation for Faces of Children
258 Harvard St, #367
Brookline, MA 02446
Make checks payable to Foundation for Faces of Children
The Foundation for Faces of Children is a volunteer-led organization of patients, parents, and other concerned individuals who wish to alleviate the heartaches and celebrate the strengths of the children and families we serve. We rely on the time, ability, and generosity of many talented people including our families. New volunteers are welcome and are encouraged to help with:
- Paces for Faces Walk and Family Picnic
- Social events
- Information Sessions
- Write a story for our Newsletter